Specification for safety technical requirements of distribution cabinet and high and low voltage distribution box
1. Generally, the material of distribution box and switch box should be steel plate or insulating plate, but wood material is not suitable.
2. The electric box and switch box shall be installed upright and firmly without inversion and skew. The vertical distance between the bottom of fixed distribution box and switch box and the ground shall be greater than or equal to 1.3m and less than or equal to 1.5m; the vertical distance between the bottom of mobile distribution box and switch box and the ground shall be greater than or equal to 0.6m and less than or equal to 1.5m.
3. It is strictly forbidden to connect the power lines entering the high and low voltage distribution cabinet with bolts.
4. The distance between electric boxes should not be too far. The distance between distribution box and switch box shall not exceed 30m. The horizontal distance between switch box and fixed electrical equipment should not exceed 3M.
5. Each electrical equipment shall have its own special switch box. Each electrical equipment in the construction site shall have its own special switch box, which must meet the requirements of "one machine, one switch and one leakage". It is strictly forbidden to use the same switch to directly control two or more electrical equipment (including sockets).
6. The switch box must be equipped with leakage protector, the rated leakage action current shall not be greater than 30mA, and the leakage action time shall not be greater than 0.1s.
7. In order to ensure safety, all distribution box doors should be equipped with locks. It is not allowed to connect or plug in other temporary electrical equipment in the distribution box and switch box. It is strictly forbidden to place sundries in the switch box